Learnership Wholesale and Retail Operations Focus on Supply Chain NQF 3.
LEROY MERLIN is a part of GROUP ADEO which boasts a workforce of 89,000 employees, 32 autonomous companies in 13 countries dedicated to 15 retail chains.It has a customer base of 300 million household customers, a turnover in 2015 of 17.9 billion euros (inc. tax) and 3.6% annual growth. As the founding enterprise of ADEO, LEROY MERLIN specialises in sales of products and solutions, and in doing so, makes a unique commitment: to provide home improvement solutions tailored to each customer’s specific needs.
We are a crazy DIY and home improvement retailer that has a passion for People. Whether customers, suppliers or colleagues. If you love people, are curious about things around you, believe in excellence, you might be the right person for our organisation!
Values and Commitments
LEROY MERLIN, well-aware of its role in the economy and society of each country in which it operates, believes that it has a responsibility to:
- its customers, whether “do-it-yourselfers” or not, who are also consumers, residents or homeowners, and citizens
- the company’s employees
- the community
- the planet
Each day, LEROY MERLIN endeavours to make progress in every dimension of its business and to set a positive example.
If you meet the minimum criteria, are looking for an environment to learn and grow, we would love to hear from you… Please apply for available vacancies below:Description
We currently have an exciting learnership opportunity in Retail Operations Supervision NQF Level 4, the learnership will run for a period of 12 months.Requirements
- Grade 12 (matric) qualification.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must reside within the Gauteng West Rand area.
- Must be prepared to work within a retail environment.
- No criminal record.
- Immediate availability.
- Please note this is not a permanent positon (it is a 12 month learnership contract) succcessful candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
DURATION: 9-12 Months