|Job Title||General Worker (Vacation Work)|
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Job Type||Talent Pool|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Devland & Midrand|
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting Three Months opportunity in our Warehouse Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker (Vacation Work) role, which is based in Devland and Midrand. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader : Warehouse on sites.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
• Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
• Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
• Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
Company policies and procedures:
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
• Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
• Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
• Goes the extra mile for every customer.
• Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
• Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system.
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.